ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A JOB WITH COMMERCIAL SAVINGS BANK?
CONTACT US TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
When you join the Commercial Savings Bank team you can expect a career that offers you the opportunity to enjoy a good work-family balance. We are an organization driven by purpose and customer service. We are passionate about providing service that exceeds our customers expectations. The time is now to start your career with CSB.
Drive Thru Teller
- Bank Tellers are professionals who work to provide excellent service to bank customers. Bank Tellers perform a number of duties, including handling routine tasks like accepting deposits, processing payments and disbursing withdrawals to customers. These professionals also handle customer inquiries and requests and can make recommendations on services and products offered by the bank. Additionally, tellers perform basic customer service tasks, such as answering phones and forwarding customer requests to other team members. Since tellers are often the first person a customer speaks to at the bank, this position requires a candidate to have excellent customer service skills and a friendly disposition.
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. This is a full-time position and benefits include medical insurance, long term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays, 401K Plan
- Skills and qualifications needed for this position include;
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Organization skills
- Time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
- Multitasking skills
- Computer literacy
- Work flexible hours
- The ability to process transactions quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
Commercial Savings Bank 325 W Highway 30 Carroll, IA 51401
Phone: (712) 792-4346
Equal Opportunity Employer
Commercial Savings Bank supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. Commercial Savings Bank does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.