ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A JOB WITH COMMERCIAL SAVINGS BANK?
WE'RE HIRING, CONTACT US TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
When you join the Commercial Savings Bank team you can expect a career that offers you the opportunity to enjoy a good work-family balance. We are an organization driven by purpose and customer service. We are passionate about providing service that exceeds our customers expectations. The time is now to start your career with CSB.
- Bank teller (this is a full-time position / pay based on experience & qualifications)
- Bank Teller Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service, Attention to Detail, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Integrity, Selling to Customer Needs, People Skills, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Thoroughness, Documentation Skills
- Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier's checks, money orders, gift and travel cards; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
- Records transactions by logging cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and money orders; etc.
- Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers' needs; directing customers to a representative.
- Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control and security functions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bank Teller Job Duties:
We appreciate your interest and look forward to reviewing your information. Applications are due by the EOB on April 13, 2018. and can be returned via mail, email or in person. Applicants who need assistance with completing the application, interview, and/or hiring process should contact:
Commercial Savings Bank 627 N Adams St. Carroll, IA 51401
Phone: (712) 792-4346
Equal Opportunity Employer
Commercial Savings Bank supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. Commercial Savings Bank does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.