We are fortunate to have you as a customer and thank you for your loyalty and support during this unfamiliar time. It has been our pleasure to have been able to provide the banking services you have required by appointment, through our drive-up, Online and Mobile Banking, ATMs, and night deposits this past spring. The next step will be to reopen our lobbies. As you return to our facilities, the health and safety of our customers, employees, and communities remains our priority.
Here is what we are doing:
- At this time customers will be required to wear a mask upon entry (we will have masks available)
- Hand sanitizer stations will be in the lobby upon entry for customer and employee use.
- We are following social distancing guidelines and our lobby has been marked to help ensure this safety can easily be followed.
- Our staff will be wearing masks when social distancing guidelines cannot be met and at other times as a precaution.
- Protective screens have been installed at the teller line to provide a safety barrier between the customer and the employee.
- In addition to a thorough cleaning and sanitizing each day, special attention will be given to sanitizing door knobs, handles, railings & other high touch surfaces throughout the day.
Here is what you can do:
- We encourage you to continue banking from a distance when possible. Contact CSB by phone, email, and use our drive-up, night deposit, ATM, and Online and Mobile Banking.
- Please stay home if you are sick. Call or email us and we will find a safe way to help you.
- If you do come to the bank to do your business, please maintain the recommended six feet or more social distancing at all times between other customers and employees.
- If you wear your own mask when entering our building, you may be asked to briefly drop your mask so we can properly identify you.
Commercial Savings Bank is committed to you, our customers, as well as our community and we look forward to serving all of our customers in a safe and effective manner. Whether it be online or in-person “Our Interest is You!”.
To help limit exposure we encourage customers to use:
• ATMs (4 locations)
• Internet Banking (with online Bill Pay)
• Night deposit drop boxes in Carroll and Dedham
• Mobile Banking (with remote check deposit)
• Email: email@example.com
• Call us at 712-792-4346
- City of Carroll
- IA Dept of Health
- Carroll Broadcasting
- Carroll Times Herald
- St. Anthony Hospital
- World Health Organization
- Carroll County Public Health
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
- Iowa Small Business Relief Program
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our staff. Contact Us
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We know these are unprecedented times but our commitment to you and all of our customers remains the same. Don't forget to shop local and support your community as best you can during this time.
Ryan P. Milligan
President & CEO, Commercial Savings Bank